🍎 Apple Vision Pro blinders

STOP! Your jokes are like koans about to break open my brain! I can’t take it any more! I think I better put my Apple Samsara goggles back on! I need another layer of Samsara to bolster the layer that’s already embedded in my brain! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

:smiling_face:

1 Like

@mbready
223493584_10226412010033476_6958129450176519840_n

:star_struck:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Casey usually makes pretty funny videos. This one was no exception :blush:.

He adds some food for thought towards the end.

1 Like

Vision Pro idiots. Apple says the Vision Pro should not be used while walking or driving . . . but of course, that is exactly what a lot of folks will do. While walking you can’t even see your feet or where to step off the curb.

3 Likes

:laughing:, lots of them are youtube content creators trying to cash in on how absurd the tech is. The guy I linked has 3 clips in the video you shared and here is a little bit of information about his video:

Casey Neistat could earn between $20,100 and $50,250 from YouTube so far already on this video with AdSense alone. This estimate does not include additional revenue streams such as sponsorships, merchandise sales, or Patreon, which could significantly increase his total earnings from a video with this level of viewership.

Irregardless, what he said at the end is worth considering. When the tech becomes less invasive and is as simple as wearing contact lenes or pair of regular glasses, it may replace cell phones. Eventually I’d imagine this tech will get replaced by holograms, but I think the world is pretty far away from that kind of technology.

3 Likes

Or replaced with that chip in the brain. :slightly_smiling_face:
I won’t be getting one anytime soon. Cell phones are addictive enough as it is, can you imagine how addictive this technology is?!
But never say never. I put off getting a cell phone and kept my flip phone for quite some time. I remember saying “Why would you want to sit there and type a message into this little device when you could just call and talk?” But now I get it and couldn’t live life without it. But now there are younger people that don’t know how to make phone calls! My wife teaches college and the other night one of her students got locked out of the dorm. She said “just call campus police and they will let you in.” He said “I don’t know how to make a phone call, I only text!” She had to show him how to call!
So perhaps eventually I’ll have to get the goggles (and if we wait the price will come way down) . . . but that neuralink chip is where I draw the line!

2 Likes

Till they put them in newborn babies as living cells chips, indistinguishable from bone matter . . .

2 Likes

If AR like the Apple Vision Pro is added to this chip it’d begin creating the illusion of a new reality.

Eventually we could make it indistinguishable from reality and create a new layer to the dream.

Another cycle completed.

Question is what layer are we at now :blush:.

2 Likes

Apple and FB owes south park some money for patent infringement…

3 Likes

Famous last words :joy:

3 Likes

I think the middle layer of an oreo cookie . . .

3 Likes

@_Barry. Yum! Full of sugary sweet samsara filling!

3 Likes

mixed in with tooth decay, stomach aches and diabetes . . . .

3 Likes

Dont forget war crimes, and crimes against… oh the humanity! :blush:

Turds*

1 Like

You can have quality time with your phone . . . like the Buddha! :slightly_smiling_face:LOL!!!

Your meditation koan for today is:
What would Buddha do? With a cell phone.

3 Likes

@_Barry. Not to mention Truth decay.

3 Likes

2 Likes