Children & past connections

I am interested in if some children know where they have come from? My daughter seemed angry to have received her new form. She connected with photos of people she had never met in this life. Then after about age 3 & her new self was strong, she lost the anger & knowing of people of the past. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

I have watched some interesting documentaries on this and wanted to mention there are some good ones on YouTube.

Here are 10 cases:

Here is a popular documentary on YouTube:

Might be worth looking into something like past life regression :sparkling_heart::v:.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Aloha Beloved @Katstyrcula55 :star_struck:
Welcome.
Great topic.
There’s a book I think you will LOVE, and might be very useful in your case:

From it, there’s a story I am especially fond of, by Kathrin Alexander (from Santa Fé, New Mexico): “At two years old, my daughter was a very unusual child. She had, for example, an extraordinary vocabulary for her age. One day, while sitting at the kitchen table, they were playing some Tibetan Buddhist Chants. My daughter was listening intently, perched up in her chair, and obviously paying close attention. I asked, “Tatiana, do you like these songs?” She said, “They’re not singing, Mommy; they’re making light.” I will never forget this.”
:heart_eyes: :feather:

3 Likes

Yes, according to AH, some highly evolved karmic ‘souls’ have these abilities, including, but not limited to the Buddha.

Not my area of expertise, but very interesting topic.

I have no doubt there are many people who have experienced similar things with their children.

One of the ways to test to see if a child is the reincarnation of a holy person or valued monk, is to have the child chose from a list of objects. They depict this in the movie Little Buddhas.

3 Likes