🥶 Free Bardo Talk & BardoVR Update

On Thursday, March 30 at 6pm PDT, Tom Seidman, the creator and founder of BardoVR, will present an illustrated “journey” through the bardos and give an update on the current status of BardoVR. The talk will take place on Zoom and is open to everyone - no cost and no pre-registration required.

While some familiarity with the Tibetan concept of the post-death bardos will be helpful it is not required The initial presentation will last approximately 40 minutes and then Tom will open it up for a Q&A and general discussion.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that Barry. That sounds fascinating and I will definitely be checking it out. My only worry about this project is that it could be an attempt to overly concretize the bardo experience. As some Tibetan lamas will emphasize, the journey through the bardos can only be described in very general terms. You can’t really know the particularities of a given person’s bardo experience, as it depends on one’s karma. Still, I very much am intrigued by what Tom Seidman is doing and plan to attend that talk.

1 Like

Familiarity with the concepts and the territory can be helpful and the more people are aware of what may happen can be beneficial, is my take.

1 Like