Greetings from Colombia

Hello! I am Gustavo from Bogotá, Colombia. Recently retired from my activities as a professor of psychology at the university, I now have more time to meditate, play music and read.
I have read and worked with Robert Waggoner, and I am aware of some of Andrew Holocek’s writings and videos, but I have not maintained a disciplined practice.
Usually in the morning I remember my dreams, but lucidity is elusive. My last lucid dream was over three months ago. I need to practice more, especially during the day and I hope this Night Club can be a stimulus for that.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your retirement, you should find it to be a great consciousness-raising transition. Welcome to the Night Club. There is so much here for you. The first thing you might access is the Virtual hangout tomorrow at 2:00PM Mountain time in the USA which I believe is 3:00PM your time in Colombia. Andrew meets with members from all over the world as he has been for the entire time of this Covid pandemic. It’s a great place to “meet” Andrew, ask questions and see other people as well. As you explore the site you will see a lot of posts about lucid dreaming and other aspects of Dream Yoga. Andrew also has an interview/dialogue with Robert Waggoner that you might want to catch as well.

PS Happy Independence Day (Tuesday)

Welcome Gustavo, and congrats on the retirement. I was born in Bogota, and must return someday. Robert Waggoner is great, check out my interview with him. Andrew

2 Likes

Born in Colombia. So Andrew cannot run for president of the USA. Darn! :grinning: