Greetings from the Bay Area (California)

Hi, I’m Pauline. My background is in the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism. I’m very interested in integrating practice into everything, including sleeping/dreaming!

First came across “night practice” many years ago and dabbled a little but did not try it out very consistently. Have been around long enough to know that one can have “cool experiences” whether lucid dreaming or meditating or in so-called waking life, but just to take them as they come (although feeling inspired is great!).

Connecting here to a group of people who are all exploring this sounds fantastic! I welcome more reminders and hearing insights from others.

Wishing us all ever deepening steadiness / relaxed concentration and lucidity / awareness!

6 Likes

Welcome Pauline. Lots going on here, particularly with online content and webinars. Andrew Holececk has a Book Study Group webinar this Thursday, where he is going through his fabulous “Dream Yoga” book. Have you read it? He usually read from the book, adds more info and then takes questions. Even if you haven’t read the book it might be worthwhile to drop in to get acquainted.

1 Like

Wishing you the same as well, welcome to the club :slightly_smiling_face:

Lookijg forward to hopefully see you in some of the group meetings.

His Dreams of Light book is for the more advanced practicers, sounds like it would be a good fit for you. Loaded with depth!

2 Likes

Hi Pauline!
Welcome to NightClub. My name is Alyssa and I help moderate the community page, as well as Andrew’s zoom sessions. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.
We’re so glad to have you here!!

1 Like