Happy to be here!

Recently from northwest suburbs of Chicago. I’ve been fascinated with dreams, and particularly lucid dreaming, most of my life. I’ve been dream journaling for about a year and a half. Trying to do more regular meditation practice, as well as practicing day time and night time techniques including illusory body and more traditional night time dream yoga visualizations. I seem to get a bit of lucidity every few weeks, and I feel a great sense of satisfaction each time. I use 8mg galantamine occasionally and most of my successful attempts have occurred at that time, but I hesitate to use it more often as I’d like to not have to rely on it.

I’ve read as much as I can on the subject, particularly enjoyed Andrew’s books Dream Yoga and Dreams of Light.

Glad to be here among like-minded folks similarly interested in one of the most intriguing subjects and pursuits!

I had to get on with Night Club to check out all the webinars and look into discussing dreams and techniques with the community.

3 Likes

Hey Brian!

I’m in the north suburbs of Chicago currently as well. Cool to hear from someone in this group that lives in the area - when in-person events resume someday maybe there will be some interesting dream workshops or events held here.

Welcome to the group :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, Max! I hope so. Looking forward to a return to normalcy some day.

4 Likes