Hello from Northern California!

Hi, everyone, I’m Cherryl. I just finished Andrew’s excellent course on The Tibetan Book of the Dead through Embodied Philosophy. It was fortuitous because I don’t even remember how I found out about the Embodied school. But I’ve always been curious about the bardo, as well as lucid dreaming. And lo and behold, when I was sorting through my books, I discovered Andrew’s book on lucid dreaming! I had bought it years ago and didn’t even realize it was written by him!

I’m not able to lucid dream. As a matter of fact, I even have trouble with sleeping, so my first step is to get good sleep. I have been trying to optimize my sleep for the last few years, applying all the latest information about sleep technology.

I’m excited to be part of this community!

Cherryl

5 Likes

Hi Cheryl, welcome to Night Club! I’m in Northern California too (Sacramento). What kind of sleep technology have you been using? Andrew recommended Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker a while back; my wife and I both read it and found it fascinating, and we’ve been striving to sleep as well as possible since then. Easier said than done.

~ArthurG

2 Likes

Hey Cheryl,

I live in Oakland, CA and I also just took Andrew’s course on the Embodied Philosophy platform. And it also felt rather serendipitous! Thought I’d say hello given the resonance I am experiencing reading your note!

Welcome to Night Club!

2 Likes