Hello from Xavier FRANCE

Hello, my name is Xavier. I live in France. I have been practicing Tibetan meditation for 8 years. I am a student of Mingyur Rinpoche. Within the framework of the teachings of the bardo I could discover the lucid dream. I had three lucid dreams that did not last very long. I continue to practice. I can remember my dreams very often but I have not had any other lucid dreams for several months. I am delighted to be able to share and participate in this forum with like-minded people.
Xavier

3 Likes

Welcome to a website of like-minded people. The most frequent advice we hear is to write down whatever dreams we have and eventually we get more adept at becoming aware/lucid in our dreams. Are you keeping a journal or nighttime diary of your dreams. It’s “grunt” work, but seems to help many who are doing that.

1 Like

Yes, I keep a dream journal. It helps me a lot to remember my dreams. Before I almost never remembered them and now I remember them several times a week. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Welcome to the Club @Xav-F - looking forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions about navigating the Night Club - I’m happy to offer assistance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Delayed welcome Xavier, you are in such good hands with Mingyur Rinpoche, the most amazing person. Good for you! Bardo is “the dream at the end of time,” in Tibetan Buddhism.