šŸŽµ Music That Moves You

@_Barry

We didnt start the fire is one of my favorites, such a good song.

This parody is kinda hilarious:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a coincidence that you posted those videos today. Last night, in one of my dreams, a character told me that the place I was taken to was where life was planted and emerged without any interference.

The reason itā€™s a coincidence is that there were all kinds of weird vehicles, and then there was a saber sitting on a stand that had white lights extending out on each side. The only difference is that the white light beams went as far as I could see and burned a big hole in the ground below it. I picked it up and started twirling it around. It looked like this, but the white lights extended as far as I could see, as I said.

I have never had light sabers in my dreams before. It was an interesting one. I was pretty terrible at twirling it and it went through me a couple times so it is a good thing they werenā€™t like the movies :smiling_face:.

2 Likes

That sounds really cool. Also very cool synchronicity between your dream and the videos.

Like how the light in your sabor was not lethal, maybe it is tied to luminosity in some way?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pretty good, hard to tell it is AI singing and not Kanye.

2 Likes

I always thought this song should be THE National Anthemā€”but I was overruled. We got to meet Pete Seeger when he was part of a show for Adult Basic Education in Massachusetts. My wife also told a story on-stage during the program. It was a great night. Seeger was so gracious and quite a folk hero!

2 Likes

Good song and I agree. Pretty awesome coincidence for me because of what I have been working on with the painting thatā€™s divine story and the recent focus Iā€™ve had on angels, specifically Archangel Metatron and Michael.

To preface this one, I never have outside thoughts in my mind. My thoughts have a very monotonous tone and quiet. Anything else stands out like a sore thumb. One morning while I was in a negative place having bad thoughts about God I asked myself in my head if the United States of America is Godā€™s nation and ā€œin God we trustā€ is so imbedded in our currency and things like that why would we have a national anthem that says ā€œbombs bursting in airā€ and in a gentle whisper I never heard before something said to me ā€œthat was never my intentionā€.

Thanks for the help on this one :pray:.

Also, very cool story about Seeger :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth (Piano Cover)

Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7

This one is pretty good.

2 Likes

I wish they had chosen a different song lol.

2 Likes

Andrew has mentioned this lyric a few times before, finally looked up the song:

George Strait - Youā€™ll Be There (with lyrics)

"Well, you donā€™t bring nothing with you here

And you canā€™t take nothing back

I ainā€™t never seen a hearse with a luggage rack"

Great song, with some other great lines as well.

2 Likes

great music. great vibes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

@_Barry I love that message. Is it a Buddhist teaching?

Kind of reminds me of the Teaching with the sheet of Paper. That its not a sheet of paper, its the lumberjack who cut it, the oatmeal that was his breakfast, the sunlight, and rain, etc.

@BlessingsDeers

Appreciate you :slightly_smiling_face:, lots of great vibes for sure

2 Likes

Just observations. Makes me think every time I read it. Itā€™s a clip that my wife once sent to me. My favorite fortune cookie fortune said ā€œChange the world? Change yourself first and you will be too busy to bother your neighbor.ā€

Speaking of change:

1 Like

LOVE this song, never heard it before, sooooo good!

ā€œId love to change the world, but I dont know what to doā€

1 Like

Wheeland Brothers - Settle for the Sunrise

This song always reminds me of summer

1 Like

Lindsey Stirling - Elements (Dubstep Violin Original Song)

Lindsey Stirling - Shadows (Official Music Video)

Jung would like this oneā€¦

1 Like

Not a big dubstep fan, but like this one

Love this one

1 Like

jordan davis - next thing you know

pretty good

1 Like