New Dream Teachings!

this was another synchronicity that I just noticed…
the feather… mentioning it connected you to your ancestors…

check this out:

I joined this journey today :dolphin:

I met Robert through this community and Andrew… :star_struck:
For me, this is also merit :sunrise:

I would love if other people from this community would join us…

3 Likes

Yeah, @JamesC will have to use the link you provided. Sometimes Links dont work on this site when copying at pasting.

4 Likes

I mean this one:

[#24] An Introduction to Merit – with Andrew Holecek

3 Likes

perhaps it’s restricted to the “premium” members…

2 Likes

Love the introduction in this video when Robert talks about the Mohawk Language for the word Shaman.

@mbready awesome synchronicity, watch the video clip, he brings up portals!

3 Likes

Ah yes, you can only access his Meditation videos if you do a monthly or annual subscription to the site.

2 Likes

there are many meanings from different cultures for the word Shaman:
Another one that I love is from the Siberians (tungus people): “Seeing in darkness”.

I have my own: calling the flame,
because in Portuguese, “chama” (call someone) is the same as in “chama” (flame)

2 Likes

a-ha! :slight_smile:
now we know :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I love this one too :heart_eyes:

Really LOVE this one too.

When you have time to binge watch lots of videos, I would highly reccommend purchasing a 1 month subscription, and just watching the Meditation videos done by Andrew, they are Fantastic!

Let me know when you do, and I will try to send you a list of my favorites.

2 Likes

ok. thank you. at the moment I’m happy with what I have to learn. perhaps in 2024 :star_struck: and I would do a year subscription, to take it slowly…

2 Likes

Awesome, I dont think you will be disappointed. You also get acess to his books, which has commentary that really helps understand the deeper teachings. His book Dreams Of Light is really complex, and really powerful, so the side commentary is a life saver.

2 Likes

thank you beloved @NightHawk999 :sunrise: :dolphin:

2 Likes

Absolutely my ‘Deer’ friend :heart: :slightly_smiling_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Very cool. Yes, two synchronicities in that video, connection to the ancestors and portals. When ever synchronicities line up with events I usually take that as a sign. Robert Moss seems like he’d be a great teacher!

Awesome, portals are immensely powerful in the dream state. Some of the most hyperdetailed and hyperrealistic dreams I’ve had were a direct result of opening portals and going through them. Very happy to hear this is one of the things he covers in the course.

2 Likes

hahaha that’s amazing! I haven’t even tried this technique yet. Haven’t been lucid since then!

So cool to hear that it actually worked for you and that you were ‘SO stable!’ :sweat_smile: Really cool to get that feedback. Excited to try it myself.

3 Likes

So cool to see all the activity in this forum. As a newbie, it’s nice to know things are being read and engaged with so much on here. Makes me want to post and engage more. And super cool to hear that the technique I recieved in my dream was successful for someone else! Very nice feelings. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The activity comes in waves, very glad to have you contributing. I had forgotten about the rubbing hands and spining technique, and its something I have not tried yet, so hopefully it will help me stay lucid longer and stabilize the dream. two things I am having difficulty with.

Appreciate you sharing your dreams wisdom.

2 Likes

@mbready did you figure out whos feather that was?

Looks like a raptor of some kimd like @BlessingsDeers said.

2 Likes

I’m not sure whose feather it is, but I just have a soft spot for feathers. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you still have it? Wonder if using a pic of it, you couod use the google image search to find its owner.

2 Likes