Servus from Austria! 🇦🇹

Dear fellow Dreamerz z Z, hello! :smiley: I’m Florian, originally from Austria. :austria:

I’m trained as a Mindfulness of Sleep & Dream facilitator under Charlie Morley and I’m fascinated by those aspects of reality which are unseen to the untrained eye. My dream is to peek behind the curtain of reality to figure out what is “really” going on, what actually is directing our lives? …

Coming from the field of visual arts I developed an art class called the “Art of Perception” to help people see what is right in front of them, how to drop their illusions and how to stop projecting – all this in the context of realistic drawing. But over the years studying and teaching the material of perception naturally brought me back to the world of dreams I was so curious about since childhood.

Nowadays I support people to develop a strong connection with their inner dreamer while helping them to decode their dreams through their very own inner dream vocabulary through a visual process I call “Dream Decoding Drawing”.

I hope through this community of fellow dreamers to be able to build many friendships, and that we will experience joy and fun together and support each other if needed along this magical path.

Thank you for reading,
Cheers and dream well!
Florian :sparkles:

3 Likes

Looking forward to learning more about this class and the activities you set up for people to achieve those goals.

3 Likes

Hi Barry!
Definetly, thank you for your kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

PS. I thought you did a great job engineering Charlie Morley’s online retreat last year.

3 Likes

Gosh, thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated! It was a big learning curve :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You should get together with Andy K. I’ll bet you’ll have a lot to share with each other. I heard he’s a master chef as well.

3 Likes

Yes, Andy K. is doing a brilliant job!

2 Likes

This sounds very interesting. I’d love to know more :smile: Jane (NZ)

2 Likes