and he whom I sometimes forget.
The one who’s serene while I talk,
the one who pardons sweetly when I hate,
the one who goes for a walk somewhere
where I am not present
and the one who will remain
standing on feet when I pass away.”

2 Likes

"Who knows what is going on on the other side of each hour?

How many times the sunrise was

there, behind a mountain!

How many times the brilliant cloud piling up far off

was already a golden body full of thunder!

This rose was poison.

That sword gave life.

I was thinking of a flowery meadow

at the end of a road,
and found myself in the slough.

I was thinking of the greatness of what was human,

and found myself in the divine."

Juan Ramon Jimenez

(Could not find the Spanish version of this one, but its a total Homerun)

2 Likes

Juan Ramón Jiménez’s Platero and I (1917) | Book Review and Analysis

“Si os dan papel pautado,
escribid por el otro lado”

-Juan Ramón Jiménez

1 Like

I LOVE this poem… so great to read it in English.

I have a friend who lives in Madrid and she came to Portugal in August…
her daughter loves jokes, so I share one that I LOVED…

“¿Cuál es el período de tiempo preferido para las vacas?
-Las vacaciones”
hihihi
I don’t know if it’s because it’s summer time, but I laughed a lot with this one…

In English:
What is the favorite time for cows?
Vacations (that has cow in Spanish inside)

:brown_heart:

2 Likes

@sky
please check out the poem at the end

@BlessingsDeers
you will like the poems he shares in the full video

@Mayra I think you will like the poems too

2 Likes

This is a text I received from the Lakota-Mexican Lineage I am connected to here in Portugal:

"En la infinitud de la vida, donde estoy, todo es perfecto, completo y entero.

Vivo en armonía y equilibrio con todos los seres que conozco.

En el centro profundo de mi ser hay una fuente de amor infinita.

Ahora dejo que ese amor fluya a la superficie, que me llene el corazón, el cuerpo, la mente, la conciencia y la totalidad de mi ser, y que desde mi irradie en todas direcciones y vuelva a mi multiplicado.

Cuanto más amor uso y doy, más tengo para dar, porque la provisión es inagotable.

La donación de amor hace que me sienta bien, porque es una expresión de mi júbilo interior. Porque me amo cuido amorosamente mi cuerpo. Con amor lo alimento con productos sanos y beneficiosos, lo cuido y lo visto con amor, y mi cuerpo con amor me responde vibrante de salud y energía.

Porque me amo, me ofrezco un hogar confortable que satisface todas mis necesidades, y onde estar es un placer.

Lleno las habitaciones con la vibración del amor, para que todos los que entramos en ellas percibamos ese amor y podamos alimentarnos de él.

Porque me amo, tengo un trabajo que realmente disfruto haciendo y donde pongo en juego mi talento y mi capacidad creativa, trabajando con y para gente que amo y que me ama y obteniendo buenos ingresos.

Porque me amo, pienso y me conduzco afectuosamente con todas las personas, porque sé que aquello que les doy vuelve a mi multiplicado.

A mi mundo atraigo solamente a gente que me ama, porque es un reflejo de lo que soy.

Porque me amo, perdono y renuncio totalmente al pasado, a toda experiencia pasada, y soy libre.

Porque me amo, vivo totalmente en el ahora, sintiendo que cada momento es bueno, y sabiendo que mi futuro es resplandeciente, jubiloso y seguro porque soy una criatura amada del Universo e el universo amorosamente se ocupa de mí, ahora y por siempre jamás. Todo está bien en mi mundo."

@fenwizard do you know this?

in english

"In the infinity of life, where I am, everything is perfect, complete, and whole.

I live in harmony and balance with all beings I meet.

Deep within my being is an infinite source of love.

I now let that love flow to the surface, fill my heart, body, mind, consciousness, and entire being, and radiate from me in all directions and return to me multiplied.

The more love I use and give, the more I have to give, because the supply is inexhaustible.

The giving of love makes me feel good, because it is an expression of my inner joy. Because I love myself, I lovingly care for my body. With love, I feed it with healthy and beneficial products, I lovingly care for it and dress it, and my body lovingly responds to me vibrant with health and energy.

Because I love myself, I offer myself a comfortable home that meets all my needs, and where it is a pleasure to be.

I fill the rooms with the vibration of love, so that all who enter them perceive that love and can feed on it.

Because I love myself, I have a job that I really enjoy doing and where I put my talent and my creative ability into play, working with and for people I love and who love me and earning a good income.

Because I love myself, I think and behave affectionately with all people, because I know that what I give to them comes back to me multiplied.

I only attract people to my world who love me, because it is a reflection of who I am.

Because I love myself, I forgive and totally renounce the past, all past experiences, and I am free.

Because I love myself, I live totally in the now, feeling that every moment is good, and knowing that my future is bright, joyful and safe because I am a loved creature of the Universe and the Universe lovingly takes care of me, now and forever. All is well in my world."

2 Likes

@BlessingsDeers I’m not familiar with it, but I love it!

2 Likes

I was there yesterday for a shamanic consultation with a Spanish Shaman that comes to Lisbon every month.
I shared with him that I am reading AH’s book "I am Mindful, now What?, which mentions the reverse meditations, which is what happens in these consultations - with extra support of ancestors, Christ and other entities, plus the energy of the group - we usually do this being, at least, nine people together. We feel all the pain and heal our wounds.

When I explained that this is one of the most advanced practices of Tibetan Buddhism he confided with me that his coming to the Lakota path started with three Tibetan monks that tracked his soul, in connection to the Dalai Lama. Amazing, han? (I was delighted to know this) :brown_heart:

2 Likes