Supplements to Support Lucid Dreaming Practices

Galantamine is like magic lucid-dreaming fairy dust. It creates high-power firework-like hypnogogic imagery, and most of the time (probably 19/20) I can never get back to sleep after taking it (usually with a choline stack, either bitartrate or Alpha GPC or both). The few times I have managed to get back to sleep, it’s been after an hours-long struggle and when eventually do fall asleep in those few cases, the dreams are so super vivid, and always lucid. I wonder, though, how much of that was the G, and how much of that was the (effectively) many-hours-long MILD/WILD session?

2 Likes

I only take Galantamine when I’m sure I can get back to sleep, usually around 4:30 AM.

2 Likes

I’ve tried all times, even bedtime. I can get to sleep on Galantamine at bedtime, but it does not have the proper effect. I’ll maybe try again, at first and/or second waking.

3 Likes

Barry, if you wake up around 4:30…
At what time did you go to sleep?

1 Like

These days, 10:30-11:00PM. Sometimes, if sleep is not interrupted I’ll take the Galantamine at 3:00AM. Often I’ll have a break of an hour before I can get back to sleep. I’m a light sleeper due to physical ailments so I adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

These days, I go to sleep around 2:00 am!!!
I would love to change that pattern, wonder if I can.
So I will be able to wake around 3:am…

2 Likes

If the motivation is there . . .

1 Like

I bought a bottle of Galantamine a couple of weeks ago after I heard Andrew mention it in a webinar and finally decided to pull the trigger. I didn’t catch that the proper usage was during WBTB, so the first two nights I took it right before going to sleep at ~10:30pm, and on the second had a pretty profound lucid dream that I woke up from at 12:30pm. I tried it another two times as part of a WBTB routine with great results as well. I’m amazed how powerful the stuff is and curious what are the concerns of using to too frequently, and how one might define “too frequently”. I’ve used it 4 of 8 of the last nights and haven’t seen any real adverse impact from it on nights that I’ve used it.

2 Likes

My experience is similar to yours, though I wouldn’t use it as early as you did at first. I also use a centrophenoxine supplement in the morning to promote mental acuity the next day.

1 Like

Do you do 4mg or 8mg? I’ve been only 4mg, and given it’s had a big effect feels like 8mg might be overkill but at the same time I’m curious what an additional dose would do.

2 Likes

I do use 8 now. I’ve been using Galantamine for well over a year and being older, I think the extra 4mg really helps. I have trouble sleeping so it’s always a hit or miss percentage whether or not I will dream/lucid dream.

2 Likes

I started B-6 100mg first night before bed… no change
last night 200mg. I woke up every 1.5 hrs or so and had good dream recall. 4 separate dreams. Not anymore vivid or lucid. So, we will keep up the experiment.

2 Likes

Did your wake-ups conclude the dreams?

1 Like

yes, they lingered for a bit and I could have written them down. ( but didn’t) Even a few words from other entries transports me back, so I will have notebook under pillow.

2 Likes

Where do folks buy their galantamine? My doctor appreciated the article on lucid dreaming and galantamine, but then still declined to prescribe it for me. So I need to go the non-pharmaceutical route.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

This is what I’ve used successfully. Andrew has also recommended it.

Night Club guest Ryan Hurd, on his website, links to a galantamine product from dreamleaf; thus he’s vouching for that, and I trust his judgement – so that’s another possibility for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try
Lucid dreaming supplements blueprint
Spot on!

Lucid dreaming supplement blueprint

1 Like

Welcome to the community, and thanks for the recommendation! What informtion from the book have you used and can you share any outcomes? Thanks.