The Economy 📈

bitcoin penetrated 59K today and yesterday

1 Like

1 Like

Hit a low around 57K

These are interesting technical levels, you may see a big move in either direction from here, if it holds, you may see a bounce.

I am still a fan of Gold and silver, there may be some short term selling, (especially in gold) but I think buying the weakness might be wise.

1 Like

If you can afford to . . . . .

1 Like

Silver is the poor mans Gold

JC was on yesterday saying the fed meeting was good for the market. So maybe a bottom is in for the selling? IDK, I still like the May 20th date he talked about.

1 Like

Cramer?

1 Like

Bill Clinton Campaigns In Iowa For Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

“Nothing is as it seems…”

Yes Sir.

The price action was pretty powerful on Friday. Maybe JC was right?

Bitcoin bounced big off these levels=

Biden sets huge new tariffs on electric vehicles, chips and other goods from China

Thanks for waiting 3 years to pour water on this forest fire. Better late than never.

JC says this will benefit some US companies.

1 Like

Nice to see toy companies capitalizing on selling smut to children :nauseated_face::

1 Like

@NightHawk999

Nope . . . . ………………………

1 Like

IRAN

‘Butcher of Tehran’ dead but Raisi’s legacy continues as Iran appoints acting president

“history doesnt repeat itself…”:

1 Like

Looks like JC was right :cowboy_hat_face:

He made a new prediction and warned this week on tuesday that if the S&P500 hits around 5,175, it might be a bearish sign for the markets. But he remains bullish if things dont start falling apart. The Salesforce numbers this week were somewhat alarming.

“theres no money you can steal here…”

1 Like

California clean energy project threatens thousands of protected Joshua trees: reports

The Aratina Solar Project will be installed on 2,300 acres of land in the Mojave Desert, and involve the destruction of over 3,500 Joshua Trees

1 Like

Family Romance, LLC (directed by Werner Herzog)

1 Like

Trump team raised $141 million in May, as criminal trial fuels donations

Mad Money – 6/6/24 | Audio Only

The first 5-10min is worth everyones time, where JC talks about Easter Sales at 5 Below.

Mad Money – 6/5/24 | Audio Only