Trying to visit a place of forgotten dreams

This is from a nap earlier today. I wasn’t quite all the way asleep; it felt like that inbetween stage of falling asleep. I am reading a Robert Moss book, which is where the seed of this came from.

I tried to visit a place to see forgotten dreams.
There was a little blue glass jar or bottle and I went into it.
I found a scene of drops of dreams merging into a huge ocean. Felt a bit overwhelmed.

I tried pouring a drop out on my palm and my hand began disappearing.

I tried to go again into a place of forgotten dreams and emerged into an alien, slightly disconcerting landscape like in the film Annihilation. The stuff there is fractal, it was like I could see/sense the molecules as encoding meaning.

Forgot some stuff that happened here. Another fragment of someone saying something like “it’s fine when it happens to others but then when it happens to you it feels different.”

5 Likes

Seems like an important message to investigate.

He is the real deal. Which book of his are you reading, there are many on my bucket list, I have only read Active dreaming.

The significance of the Ocean symbolism should not be overlooked, very, very cool dream :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m reading Active Dreaming! He seems really cool; there’s something mythic and very evocative about the way he transmits.

5 Likes

Yeah I really like his style. @BlessingsDeers has had nothing but good things to say about him.

2 Likes