Tsa Lung (inner yoga) Resources

For the past six months or so, I’ve been trying to learn as much as I can about tsa lung practices and have been incorporating them into my daily routine. Here is a list of books that I have found especially supportive - many with supporting videos and courses online.

Nejang: Tibetan Self-Healing Yoga

This is a wonderfully concise guide to tsa lung practices in general and to a very simple but profound series of 24 movements. Pure Land Farms has a video available by donation that goes through all the practices in the book.

Training the Wisdom Body

This book is based on the löjong teachings of Tsultrim Gyamtso Rinpoche. They pair with beautiful Mahamudra songs and practices that Rinpoche wrote. The movements are fairly complex for learning from a book, but Vajra Echoes does have an old video of them. I love these - they pair amazingly with nature of mind practice.

Awakening the Sacred Body

This book covers five trulkhor movements from the Bön tradition, in their outer, inner, and secret practices. A video is included with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche doing all the movements with voice over. As always, he has a wonderful way of bringing daily life into practice. Ligmincha Learning has a course available on these coming up.

Tibetan Yoga for Health and Well-Being

This book details 15 movements from the Bön tradition (a different set from the ones above). Chaoul also has a detailed video on Youtube that goes through each movement.

Hope you all find this helpful!

7 Likes