Using art processes to heal the lucid dream narrative (formerly "Swarm")

To be honest, the fact that the insomnia is close to gone and dreaming increasing is really big news, I think it is far more important than having a few LDs. Are you keeping a dream joirnal and writing in it every morning? That greatly helped me.

I made a thread about it

"First time Dream Yoga, 3rd LD

not sure if the link will work, here is the OP:

"
I was in a house during the day time, and there was a beautiful blond woman in a white dress, laying on the bench window of the house. I dont remember what triggered the lucidity, but we were having a conversation about dreaming and how powerful it was. I was trying to convince her of its monumental impacts, both i n the sleep states and waking reality, but she did not believe me. So I used telekinesis to lift her up in the air with my mind, as she was floating, I moved her body over to me in the air, and had her land on my finger tips, still laying down, like she was lighter than a feather.

Then had her land at my side, and decided to show her that we could walk through walls. I grabbed her by the hand, walked up to the wall of the house, and reached my other hand out to try and stick it through. It did not go, the wall was completley solid. Discouraged but still determined, we turned around together, and walked backwards into the wall. Doing this method, we went throught the wall like it was jelly, darkness at first and then the light of the outside world appeared. As the light appeared the dream began to destabilize fast, and I woke before I could attempt to restabilize it."

1 Like