101 Ideas for Lucid Dreams: Stop humping unwitting dream characters and go on a REAL adventure. This is my list of 101 lucid dream ideas

Below, a link to an article by Rebecca Turner (possible Night Club interview?), a writer who runs the World of Lucid Dreaming website as well as the blog Science Me. Does anyone have additional ideas for lucid dream activities? If so please add them to this thread! :slight_smile:

101 Ideas for Lucid Dreams: Stop humping unwitting dream characters and go on a REAL adventure. This is my list of 101 lucid dream ideas.

~ArthurG

2 Likes

Always love a good “what to do you while you’re lucid” list. @ArthurG have you done any of these you’d like to share experiences about?

I also like that the lucid Reddit community does the month “lucid games” where everyone tries to achieve the same set of goals based on their abilities. Perhaps we can create a version of that for ourselves here…

2 Likes

I haven’t done any of these specific ones, though #61 “Practice your public speaking abilities in front of a packed auditorium” reminds me of a time I was lecturing an audience of hundreds of people on how to tell the difference between waking life and dreaming – and then woke up, without having realized I was dreaming at the time. o_0

~ArthurG

1 Like