🎄 A Christmas Time Theme

Newer, she is pretty talented:

1 Like

Indont think that is what he says, I think it is this:

" Come, my friends. The Ents are going to war. It is likely that we go to our doom. The last march of the Ents.“”

I was really imoressed by the girl in that scene.

Love this one!

What was inside?

2 Likes

:thinking: “the last march of the Ents” this is where i tingled :star2::dizzy::star2:
So i looked up “Ents”
Ent - Wikipedia.

Bingo! :star2:

“Their name is derived from an Old English word for “giant”.
" The Ent who figures most prominently in the book is Treebeard, who is called the oldest creature in Middle-earth.”

I believe it was a confirmation signpost of seeing a “gift”

2 Likes

:snowflake: Google searched Winter Soltice :snowflake:

“In 2023 the winter solstice will occur on Friday 22 December at 3.27am GMT. The winter solstice occurs in December, and in the Northern Hemisphere the date marks the 24-hour period with the fewest daylight hours of the year.”

In Orkney, Scotland theres an ancient Stone Circle. Here is an aerial view of the site known as Brodgar.

If you look at the 2 hills in the background, on the winter Solstice the sun falls between those hills and the Stone Circle lines up with that occurrence, suggesting (to me) that the stones marked the site of an ancient observatory.

Heres a video that shows it.

One of my favourite songs by Quadriga Consort (just realised another synchronicity “Consort”).
Its about the Stone Circle Brodgar in Orkney Islands, Scotland.

Some other lovely Christmas Theme songs
By Quadriga Consort :dizzy:

And another Winter Solstice song

4 Likes

We have a local version here in Massachusetts

2 Likes

@_Barry
Cool! Reading that, sounds like a really interesting event to attend!
“astronomers will discuss the astronomical cause of the solstice. They will explain the seasonal positions of Earth, the sun and moon, and the design of the sunwheel and other calendar sites around the world.”

Will you be going tomorrow?

2 Likes

Maybe. I’m almost in walking distance (2 mi) and parking there becomes impossible.

2 Likes

Wow! Not very far! Great opportunity. :sunrise:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love this one

2 Likes

Some more favorites:

Not an Xmas song, and not very good song, but I really like the line: “Snow on the beach, weird but…”:

Didnt listen to this fully, but liked the cover art:

3 Likes

C’mon man, can’t go wrong with any of these . . . .

3 Likes

Clever pun:

Fuzzy Feelings | Apple Holiday Film

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pretty good:

3 Likes

:herb::bell: :cherries: HAPPY YULE TIDE :tangerine::candle::herb:

:herb::star2::cherries::candle::deciduous_tree::tangerine::herb:

Wiki ~ “Yule to the Wild Hunt, the god Odin, and the heathen Anglo-Saxon Mōdraniht (“Mothers’ Night”). The term Yule and cognates are still used in English and the Scandinavian languages as well as in Finnish and Estonian to describe Christmas and other festivals occurring during the winter holiday season. Furthermore, some present-day Christmas customs and traditions such as the Yule log, Yule goat, Yule boar, Yule singing, and others may have connections to older pagan Yule traditions.”

Preparing for Yule

Seeing that many of you (in US) may still be awake late tonight your still in 21st Dec, here its 22nd Dec at 3:27am. Heres a link to the LIVE Sun Rise Soltice at Stone Henge, usually a huge event now.

Beloved @BlessingsDeers :herb::bell::tangerine: Happy Yuletide and Happy Solstice across the miles :two_hearts:
I read on the comments New Grange in Ireland had their Soltice today.

@BlessingsDeers
Promise i made this draft early this morning to post here later.
Linking your greeting here.

4 Likes

I believe you did :feather:
thank you for sharing about the Yule wave :heart_eyes:
As to “Mother’s Day”… today my mother said to me, for the first time: “You are a Mage”, to which I replied “A mother’s Mage is a double Mage” hihihi her grin was delightfully of indeed a Mage…

such wonderful, inspirational videos :star_struck:
thank you.

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers

Oooh wooooow !!!
:star2::dizzy::star2::dizzy::star2::dizzy::star2: reading that gave me the tingling!
Thank you :two_hearts: I REALLY LIKE IT

3 Likes

Missed St Nicholas Day (Dec 6) :sleepy: which is celebrated in parts of Europe and in my daughter’s Waldorf School.

3 Likes

In 2010 lived a few months in the Netherlands to help a dear friend, and we celebrated this day with her and her children… it’s a magical day. thank you for reminding me of that :heart_eyes:

3 Likes