☀ Astrology & (Astronomy)

this combination gives her beauty and infinite energy… great!

hihihi

I had a clear impression that this woman somehow is a lucid dreamer or could benefit highly from it :heart_eyes:

I didn’t get this one…
energetic similarities with whom?

no idea…

one of my neighbors has one also… it smells SO GOOD… so great that Sharon talks with trees :heart_eyes:

from minute 2:04 to 2:30 there is a huge synchronicity with a dream I shared today here - Mudras - Medicine Hands - #20 by BlessingsDeers and another one a few weeks ago about my mother saying I’m a mage and me replying to her that if I am a mage, she is a double mage, since she is my mother :heart_eyes:
amazing! or as you’s say “home run!” hihihi :heart_eyes:

1 Like

indeed the best massage is self massage… especially if you are injured.
I send a thousand angel kisses to your precious foot!
please take care :heart_eyes:

yoga is especially good in winter time, since there is a tendency to move less.

2 Likes

you reminded me of one of the most impressive movies I have seen in the last years. It was recent:

the movie is brutal for my delicacy BUT, after integrating it… there was deep healing in me. And… one thing that stayed with me for several days after watching it, were her incredible eyes. and the message she conveys through them. absolutely magnificent :star_struck:

In this movie I had a strong impression that much of the source of it were dreams :dolphin:

2 Likes

Yes! Can you see the connection between the 2 actresses?!?!

:aries: & :scorpius:

I think you may have picked up on the Mars energy in their eyes. So beautiful, expressive, and POWERFUL.

Loved the trailer, adding this to the movie list. Going to try to watch Bob Marley first.

1 Like

So true, and we contract our bodies from the cold. Yoga is a miracle and helping open.

You are so awesome :innocent: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

Its an old basketball injury that did not heal properly. Hoping Peptide injections might help, but going to do a lot ore research on them before pulling the trigger.

2 Likes

Yes, and the strength and fight of a Warrior, with diplomatic tact that rivals the most skilled strategists.

I think her IQ is off the charts, and it would not shock me if you are right about her dream skills, as well as psychic abilities.

Sharon & Hilary, the vibe they give off. Similar voices, similar eyes, similar strength, and similar resiliancy.

:libra:

Really love it when this happens. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

yes… I did it intuitively and only then took a look at his chart and guess what…
moon and sun in cancer + jupiter in pisces… :dolphin:

beautiful… I LOVE libras… LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart_eyes:

let me know if you’d like some cosmic intelligence to help you resolve that.

did not see before you mentioned, but now that you cleared it… I can see, yes.

2 Likes

Is the Pope Catholic?!?!?!?

I would love any cosmic Intelligence that can help with this. Thank you my dear friend!

It was a bad Ankle Sprain, (that probably tore or seriously damaged ligaments at the time), and I did not get surgery, and let it heal by itself. Not the wisest choice. :expressionless:

2 Likes

His moon is close to the cusp :cancer:/ :leo:, along with venus in :leo:, which I think along with his mercury placement :gemini:, makes him one of the few actors who does all his own action Stunts… Impressive.

I admire this :aries: self control:

“…starting to jump a little bit, you better get to your next question…”

3 Likes

If it’s supposed to be, I will have some information for you (in a pm here at NCC) on Sunday :rose: (I take that as an inspiration and come back here to this platform also on that day :heart_eyes: )

until then, if you have some questions popping up in your mind, that you might find “strange” relate them to this healing :heart_eyes:

I have some questions anyway for you to answer to yourself, if you feel like it:

» Which foot? - right, relationship with your father - left, relationship to your mother.
» Are you ready to let this go? (this is a tricky one - ask your unconscious - incubating that in a dream could be a good idea, so that you have an idea of the constellation associated to this injury)
» What did this give you by happening? (example: if it wasn’t for that, I wouldn’t have stayed at home, and by staying at home, I was able to, for example, put more focus in such project). you can connect it with your root chacra and see what it needs - physical injuries in the feet might relate to an unbalance in your roots.
» How can you root more? (examples: rooting your intelligence, hard working capacities, expanded awareness, human contact skills and all that wonderful being you are.)

and the last one:
» when it happened what was going on in your life? and do you see any similarity to your life at the moment?

Infinite Blessings and Love, in a warm hug “deer” beloved friend :dolphin:

2 Likes

Have a very Happy St Patrick’s Day weekend Beloved
:four_leaf_clover:
:shamrock:
:green_heart:
:evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :deciduous_tree: :seedling: :cactus: :herb: :four_leaf_clover:

Will reply to this before then. Greatly appreciate your wisdom and had some cool synchronicty with your words.

Enjoy All Worlds

3 Likes

Going to write you a private message here

2 Likes

Message sent, check your inbox.

2 Likes

thanks to you, I just ordered this book that I will savor for the next years… breathing each piece of gold in it. thanks SO much for having shared this with us here. (it’s the third time I thank you… could it be that gratitude is one of those things that is never enough? :heart_eyes: :pray:t3: :dolphin: :dolphin: :pray:t3: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A huge synchronicity happened the other day with St. Patrick’s day… I received in another network (photography, but has dream in it - Dreamstime Blogs) some articles of members who use the platform’s images… I associated it to Ireland, which I will visit very soon… and was happy to read about this day and about the legends… I found out that one of his epic services was taking out snakes from Ireland… (that or the glaciation)
I also didn’t know that he had the ability to raise people from the dead.
And didn’t know this is his day! (the blog article I saw was from February, and we don’t celebrate him here in Portugal).

and now you share this… delightful…
It’s impressive how NCC (and life) brings together SO many synchronicities…

This inspires me to share a video about Love and synchronicities from Dr. Joe Dispenza…

amazing add… these people from Subaru really know how to get their public… I’m a Volkswagen fan and user for the last decades and these adds are creating something inside… :rose:
do you work for Subaru? Or have a Subaru? hihihi

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol neither, but its growing on me as a brand, and a dear friend of mine drives one, (ask @_Barry what he thinks of his) : :slightly_smiling_face:

LOVED the synchronicity video.
(COSMIC COMPASS)

(Had one with a dream last night and the forgiveness theme we are talking about)

I had not heard about him raising people from the dead? Maybe that was more figurative than literal, awakening their spirit from the slumber of samsara?

No archaeological evidence of snakes in Ireland. I take this to mean he helped destroy or convert evil forces and people in the ‘holy land’.
:four_leaf_clover:

(I am borrowing this video for the treasure chest)

2 Likes

Gratitude, Compassion, and Love…

The gifts that keep on giving

:green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :dolphin: :heart_decoration: :green_heart: :deer:

:pray:

2 Likes