= dancing =

The feeling is mutual my Heart

:infinity:
:green_heart:
:infinity:
:pray:

So true.

Paralleling this statement, one might also say that in order to Awaken, we need monsters and deeply delusional people, along with our own delusions and ignorance.

I think this is one of the silver linings of pain and hardship

2 Likes

Beloved sister… remember this song I shared in your favorite thread?

two days after, I was at the beach, sunset, and this song started to play at a beach bar!.. even though the physical body was a bit tired, it sure loved to dance this music by the beach… what a delightful gift… :brown_heart: thought of you… thank you… I gave it to you, and it came right back :heart_eyes: :pray:t3: :infinity:

3 Likes

Your tone is so calming, Dancing can be so freeing. That space where everything is possible. Thank you

3 Likes

yes.
when we allow rhythm to enter, and that rhythm has a good intention… we can literally fly, heal, open doors, and indeed, all is possible.

thank you beloved. :pray:t3: I also feel your tone to be calming and, at the same time, passionate. Wonderful combination :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

“True Lies” (1994)

1 Like

Amen Sister, there is definitely something very powerful taking place in the Energetic and/or Spiritual realms

Amen Sister, it is difficult for me to watch @Mayra s meditation videos at night because her voice is so calming and peaceful, it makes me pass out cold, lol I dont get the full teachings

2 Likes

Pulp Fiction | ‘I Want To Dance’ (HD)

1 Like

The Tango - Scent of a Woman

“no mistakes in the tango”

2 Likes

Now this is… real dancing!..
hihihi

1 Like