[ Death 💀 ]

Thank you for sharing this.

A friend told me his mother had a dream of her brother, when he was dying from cancer, and in the dream he came to her, and said in 7 days I will die at this time of day.

A week later he died at the exact time he had told her.

2 Likes

Fastball- The Way (with lyrics)

3 Likes

When Death Comes by Mary Oliver, Feat. Candace Barrett Birk

:star_struck:

4 Likes

In April 2024, I called a dear friend that I know for more than ten years now. We were together initiated to Light Language (Sacred Geometry) and have shared many moments of our magic with many friends. Usually it’s him who calls me, inviting me to his sacred ceremonies.

This time, I was the one calling just because I connected intuitively with him on that day. I shared with him some of the teachings I have learned recently for a conscious passage to death. A few hours later, his mother passed away.

Because of this synchronicity, I had the honor and privilege of being invited to a very special Japanese Mahikari Ceremony dedicated to the Ancestors.

This was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have ever participated in. A highly advanced spiritual way of helping the deceased to leave his attachments on earth and move on with their spiritual teachings and adventures on the other side.

The whole ceremony was filled with light, love and miracles. The most special moment happened when Tiorey was being sung. I visualized hundreds of golden angels flying in the area of the altar. Some of them had scissors, and they were cutting the attachments. The frequency that they were singing was one of the purest ones I have ever heard before. In another very special moment, I saw and felt a portal opening up into another dimension, in which I had the singular experience of hearing what was being said as if I had heard it before in the other dimension, as if preparing to die in that space to come to the earth. The strong impression I had was that the vows were very similar – either to leave or come into this world.

Thank you.

Picture of the Ancestors Japanese Altar: Butsudan - Wikipedia

@Kalabasis beloved, I think you will enjoy reading this :brown_heart:

4 Likes

Look to your experience in dreams to know how you will fare in death. Look to your experience of sleep to discover whether or not you are truly awake.

Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

If we cannot remain present during sleep, if we lose ourselves every night, what chance do we have to be aware when death comes? If we enter our dreams and interact with the mind’s images as if they are real, we should not expect to be free in the state after death. Look to your experience in dreams to know how you will fare in death. Look to your experience of sleep to discover whether or not you are truly awake.

Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

@Dream_Hacker
(ran out of posts in the other thread, will post these soon.)

4 Likes

One of the many reasons why I love TWR’s teachings and dream yoga, is that it is both diagnostic and prescriptive: it allows us to at any moment determine our progress on the path, and simultaneously illuminates how to proceed further on that path. LOVE IT!

4 Likes

How wonderful! And joyous! Angels with scissors cutting attachments? I love that! This is so magical and rich with the bliss of the heavenly realms.

Many many thanks dear sister for thinking of me to share this amazing event, bringing me there in retrospectives! :smiling_face::two_hearts::pray:

4 Likes

So happy that it resonated with you :rose:

4 Likes

Adam’s Song - blink-182

sad song

1 Like

“The night kissed the fading day With a whisper: “I am death, your mother, From me you will get new birth.””

— Rabindranath Tagore

3 Likes

R Rated

55 Greatest James Bond One-Liners

“I think he got the point”

“theyll print anything these days…”

2 Likes

The afterlife journey of Mellen-Thomas Benedict. This is one of the most profound Near Death Experience accounts that I’ve heard. Includes extensive deep dialogues with the Light on the nature of reality as well as dialogues with the souls of great geniuses.

3 Likes

Loved this video.

Very fascinating how many similaries many of these NDE stories have in common, including the life review.

Have yet to hear a story about negative NDE, or a trip to hell, but I definitely think they exist, just are not talked about as much.

2 Likes

This Disease is Deadlier Than The Plague

Yet another reason to keep your body and lungs as healthy as possible.

2 Likes

Andrew recommended this one in his preparing to die course. I read it and highly recommend it.

This is the book I mentioned in this post that caused me to take a deep dive into my dark shadow.

A lot of the artwork in the song where it says “laughing up from the depths” is based on the book.

2 Likes

Enjoyed the Ten Gates of Hell as portrayed in Chinese mythology, depicted in a boat ride at the Tiger Balm Gardens in Singapore.

2 Likes

I like the Ancient Egyptians version. Aligns with Jehovah Wittness concept a bit. Annihilationism would probably be the closest term for their beliefs. Quick summary by ChatGPT4-o of the Ancients Egyptian’s beliefs:

Journey of the Boat

1. Solar Bark Voyage: After death, the deceased’s soul embarks on a journey through the Duat (the underworld) aboard a solar bark, symbolizing the sun god Ra’s nightly passage through the underworld.
  2. Guidance and Protection: Gods like Ra, Anubis (the guide of the dead), and Thoth (the scribe) accompany and protect the soul. The deceased must navigate various dangers and obstacles, reciting spells and using protective amulets found in texts like the Book of the Dead.

Heart Ceremony

1. Hall of Osiris: Upon reaching the Hall of Osiris, the deceased undergoes the critical “Weighing of the Heart” ceremony. This takes place before Osiris, the god of the afterlife.
  2. Weighing of the Heart: The heart of the deceased is placed on a scale and weighed against the feather of Ma’at, the goddess of truth and justice. Thoth records the results.
  3. Judgment: If the heart balances with the feather, it indicates a life lived in accordance with Ma’at’s principles. If the heart is heavier, burdened with sin, it is devoured by the demon Ammit.

Fate of the Soul

1. Passage to the Afterlife: If the heart is pure and balances with the feather, the soul is granted access to the Field of Reeds (Aaru), a paradise-like realm where the deceased enjoys eternal peace and abundance.
  2. Annihilation for the Unworthy: If the heart is devoured by Ammit, the soul faces annihilation, a fate worse than any earthly punishment, leading to non-existence rather than eternal torment.

For those interested in learning more about the ancient Egyptian concept of the afterlife, including the journey of the boat and the heart weighing ceremony, a valuable resource is “The Egyptian Book of the Dead.” This text contains a collection of funerary spells, prayers, and incantations used to navigate the afterlife.

You can access the full text of “The Egyptian Book of the Dead” translated by E.A. Wallis Budge on Project Gutenberg here . Another excellent online resource is the Internet Archive, which also provides free access to various editions of “The Egyptian Book of the Dead” [❞] [❞].

These sources offer a comprehensive look into the rituals and beliefs surrounding the afterlife in ancient Egyptian culture.

I had a pretty cool visit from Anubis in a lucid dream about reeds which I never understood until I learned about their belief of death and passage to their heavenly realm - the Field of Reeds (Aaru).

2 Likes

Back from Hell? Negative Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)

1 Like

He Spent Seventy Thousand Years In Hell

1 Like

I Died And Went To Hell | Near Death Experience | NDE

1 Like