[ Death 💀 ]

1 Like
1 Like

Theres this pervasive feeling that there is something greater there:
:ocean:

@BlessingsDeers

2 Likes

"And they argue with Us—forgetting they were created—saying, “Who will give life to decayed bones?”

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “They will be revived by the One Who produced them the first time, for He has ˹perfect˺ knowledge of every created being.

˹He is the One˺ Who gives you fire from green trees, and—behold!—you kindle ˹fire˺ from them.
:evergreen_tree: :fire:

Can the One Who created the heavens and the earth not ˹easily˺ resurrect these ˹deniers˺?” Yes ˹He can˺! For He is the Master Creator, All-Knowing.

All it takes, when He wills something ˹to be˺, is simply to say to it: “Be!” And it is!

So glory be to the One in Whose Hands is the authority over all things, and to Whom ˹alone˺ you will ˹all˺ be returned."

1 Like

amazing. thank you beloved.
one of the things I learned with Robert Moss and with the other participants, is that eating the food that our grandmothers and people we love that have passed through is really wonderful comfort food… there’s even a ritual you can do… Recommended it to some clients and it was super special - a very physical way of remembering the ones who took care of us and loved us.

I have a similar video (in Brazilian) where another man was in the bottom of the sea and had contact with what he calls “unity” to come back, but a new person.

2 Likes

in some traditions, the bones are kept to honor the teachings and wisdom of the person :heart_eyes:

in some traditions this can be called “Primordial Mother” :brown_heart: LOVE this name… it’s connected with Amitabha :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:wink:

:green_heart:

3 Likes

SEEING DEAD PEOPLE IN YOUR DREAM ( 1 MEANING )

3 Likes

SEEING DEAD PEOPLE ALIVE IN YOUR DREAM

2 Likes

You’ll See These Signs When Your Death Is Near

“Every illness has a cure, except for 2 things…”

2 Likes

very good advice :heart_eyes:
and distinctions. Robert Moss has thousands of these stories… delightful things…

loved the way he talks so fast in Arabic! sounds like gibberish! hihihi

2 Likes

@NightHawk999 I could indeed feel the perfume of the rose… LOVED this quote!..

2 Likes

What is the 40 days after death Greek Orthodox?

This is so interesting to me, almost identical to the Buddhists 49 days (which AH says is a number that is not set in stone)!!!

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Pronounced Dead for 20 Minutes - What He Saw and How it Changed His Life Forever

3 Likes

Man Dies & Learns We have it Completely Backwards!

Earth Life is NOT REAL!

definitely not set in stone! learned with Robert Moss SO much about this, and how each tradition has a different number. Then he has his own experience! Which is really the best place to speak about this sensitive topic.

3 Likes

Does he write about his personal experiences with this in his books or in his online journal?

I would really like to know the details of his journeys, this is so fascinating to me.

3 Likes

you can check this out, beloved:

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Yesterday I was talking with a dear friend whose mother passed away in April. Was deeply touched to find out that on the day her mother did the passage, she dreamt of her mother, where she asked my friend to be with her. She went downstairs to be with her mother and some hours later she passed away.
This friend does not dream so often.

2 Likes