😴 Dream Sharing Group Update

Yep, it totally helps – I can’t make that time. My schedule was pretty full anyway, so that’s easy. :grinning:

2 Likes

Scott, check with Toni who will be assuming the hosting duties and asks that people contact her directly if interested. Should be a meeting tomorrow but as yet, haven’t gotten word from her. UPDATE: With the Labor Day weekend it might be next week. toneironaut@gmail.com

3 Likes

Should be this one but not sure. It would be early on in one of the questions.

2 Likes

what the use of the group?

1 Like

We share our dreams, with particular focus on sharing our practice regarding cultivating lucidity in dreams. It is not a therapy group where focus in on interpreting or exploring the meaning of dream content in a personal psychological way. In doing this dream sharing, we also support each other in waking day practice of dream yoga concepts. Toni is an excellent leader and offers good feedback and information that adds to developing lucid dream practice. The group has been kind, interesting and supportive. I have found it to be a good sangha where we have an opportunity to get to know each other moreso than in the larger group meetings. I have loved having both and for me they work well together. Kind of feel sorry it has had to separate from night club but I also get the potential legal concerns.

2 Likes

is lucid dreaming make any sense? I only know LD made a new creativity, wishes, or doing what we want to do … are there any other excess or benefit?

1 Like

Lots of resources here Aisyah that address that question. Check here, and here, and here and here, and finally a little advanced here too.

2 Likes

Scott, it was a few weeks ago and it was a short answer to a question. He was advised by some others who had experience with online content that such a group could lead to legal exposure if psychological advice were given, followed, and potentially cause harm. There will be another Hangout this week, Thursday, September 16, and why not ask him then? Since it was your suggestion that got the group going, he could certainly clear up any misunderstanding. You can also email him directly. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hi Barry!
Is dream sharing group still going?
How can I register?
Thank you!

3 Likes

Elena, please email Toni who is the host and asks that people contact her directly if interested. toneironaut@gmail.com. We’re not meeting tomorrow or next week, Halloween :japanese_ogre:, but email her for all the specifics. Hope this helps.

3 Likes