šŸ„‘ Healthy Foods

I have tried all kinds of eggs sources:

My motherā€™s chickens and ducks, organic chickens and my favorite are - from chickens who are raised outside and grass fed! What a differenceā€¦

Because I eat them everyday, one thing that I learned is to have them in different ways: boiled, fried, scrambled and so on.

:brown_heart:

3 Likes

My family is unanimous in the opinion that the best eggs we ever ate were the farm sourced ones we bought during the year we lived in Europe.

3 Likes

Thank you for telling me this, never tired these before. Adding them to the list.

I picked up some Basil the other day, going to add it to eggs and see it goes.

Amen Brother

I think supporting small scale organic farmers is one of the best investments for your health and for the planet.

2 Likes

We Need to Rethink Exercise ā€“ The Workout Paradox

This is one of the healthiest thing you can put into our bodies:

NOTHING

=
ā€œUnbounded Spaceā€

So many spiritual traditions use fasting as a powerful practice.

I actually had a dream about 2-3 weeks ago about a monk, outside of a temple. I think it was an empowerment ceremony, he came up to me with an empty bowl. I was not sure what to do with it and looked at him. He motioned with his hand like there was invisible soup in it and he was infusing its sent into the air. So I did the same with my hand and directed the essence of Space ā€˜floatingā€™ into the air, into my mouth, to ā€˜eatā€™ it.

I wonder if there was a Spiritual teaching in that dream???
:wink:

:pray:

[I rarely have dreams of monks, probably have only had 3]

3 Likes

Where in Europe did you live?

Lovely. let me know how it goesā€¦ perhaps your intuition will now become even more amazing!.. hmmmmmā€¦ not sure itā€™s possible! hihihi

yes, with a good sense and asking all the questions you might have! and checking if the words match their expressionsā€¦ some neighbors here say that what they cultivate and grow is better than organic! because it is so - in their belief systemā€¦ hihihi

delightful mealā€¦ :heart_eyes:
I think it was! amazing dreamā€¦ it has magicā€¦
I once had a dream with Solimar and children. We had a bowl of water, added some violet color to it. then I moved my hands to open the energy andā€¦ the magic happened: the water started moving and became brilliantā€¦
similar energy to yoursā€¦ capturing the power of intentional movement and creativity.

when I dream of monks itā€™s usually with Tulku Lobsang Rinpoche, with whom I took refuge with in 2013ā€¦ or perhaps I associate the monks to him. I was not 100% sure on my last dreamā€¦ if it was him or TWR :brown_heart:

3 Likes

Living in Ljubljana, Slovenia, (2003-4) we found the eggs the tastiest, the nectarines unsurpassed and the bread, as good as it gets. That was just before they entered the EU so I donā€™t know how their joining has affected their agriculture, if at all.

3 Likes

LOL you are projecting my friend

:green_heart:

I had a dream of TWR last night, his nose was running and he kept asking me for tissue paper, which I gave him.

What was your dream about with him?

I also dreamed breifely of TWR about 1-2 weeks ago, after @Dream_Hacker introduced me to his home run youtube channel

:star_struck:

I dont consider him a monk, nor Andrew, I think of them more like ā€˜Brothersā€™ who live very holy lives, but are out in the world doing Gods work.

:pray:

3 Likes

:brown_heart:
:pray:t3:

it could beā€¦ or notā€¦ your premonitory dreams are incredible and one of the most pure sources of intuition (with less filters)ā€¦

(it was on the 30thJune - I read TWRā€™s book before going to sleep on that night, and remember that ā€œGuru Yogaā€ appeared - I did not give it much attention thoughā€¦ butā€¦ inside something happened!)

Ā» I was practicing Lu Jong, and he was sleeping on his bed. on the sides of his bed was water - on the floor. people around him were trying to soak the water.
then he woke up was on the top of a wood structure and we were together doing some practical movements of live (not Lu Jong). it was in nature.

yes, I usually have some difficult in this distinctionā€¦ but I do know they both (TWR and Tulku Lobsang) lived in monasteries for many yearsā€¦ which indeed is a holy life that they keep in their daily practices and interface with the worldā€¦ :feather:

2 Likes

I could almost feel it in my mouth!..

For many countries here in Europe, we keep the tradition. And we have indeed excellent foodā€¦
What I do notice is that more and more people from Slovenia are coming to Portugal.

3 Likes

Today I share a recent discovery that has two protagonists:

1. Apple ā€“ takes the doctor away! You open and slice it.
  2. Ginger powder ā€“ your joy of life takes flight into new altitudes! A little sprinkling on top of the fresh appleā€¦. And thatā€™s it. Simplicity at its best!

This recipe provides the healthiest ā€œhot lipsā€ version I know! Hihihiā€¦ several minutes after eating it, the feeling is a little bit like receiving little kisses from the Angels.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers

Cinnamon junkie here, plus read that eating a couple of Brazil Nuts a day is on the list.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s healthy, but for a while I was drinking a morning mix of water with apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, ginger powder, and cinnamon powder (and lemon juice?)

4 Likes

Before brushing your teeth? :grinning:

3 Likes

As i understand one must not brush oneā€™s teeth after such a concoction :). At least not without rinsing with water, first.

4 Likes

Was it harsh on the stomach or manageable?

Sounds great for a detox.

2 Likes

me also - I eat it with my morning egg :brown_heart: and have other friends also on thisā€¦ one of them (German) says ā€œwithout cinnamon, there is no life!ā€ hihihi

for me, they are too fat. I did the experience and prefer regular nuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds for my breakfast - all toasted.

did you notice anything different? I love doing experiments to check the results and learn from it - for me and then to share with others.

great question!

3 Likes

It was fairly manageable, Iā€™ve been a spicy food junkie all my life, so I found it quite tasty, in fact.

4 Likes

From the article: *These new findings may explain why a higher-than-normal percentage of people with IBS and functional bowel problems develop depression and anxiety. Thatā€™s important data, because up to 30% to 40% of the population has functional bowel problems at some point.

3 Likes

Lamb Hearts

Back before Bidens Inflation hit, I used to be able to get Lamb hearts at one of the grocery stores in the area. I would fry them on the stove, very easy to make, and very tender. And the price was cheap for the quality of meat.

2 Likes

My first post in this one. Seems fitting :alien::v:.

I remember listening to this album on repeat when I was ~six years old.

ā€œFreakinā€™ me out, you wear a mask called counterfeitā€¦ā€

Itā€™s been many years since I was startled in a lucid dream, but this one was particularly vivid. A voice whispered, ā€œI am only one year old,ā€ as an orange appeared, sliced open, it transformed from a regular fruit on the inside into one that resembled lungs inhaling and exhaling (the interior of the orange was becoming dehydrated and hydrated, that is the only way I can think to explain it). I grabbed my phone to record it (lucid dream thoughts can be weird sometimes). Shortly after beginning my recording an eyeball rolled to the center and began staring at me. I ripped myself out of the dream because of how powerful the imagery became.

Iā€™ve only done this in a very small number of lucid dreams in the past.

When I woke up I remained still, while waiting for my next dream. Using the WILD technique, I dropped back in with a clear mind, my intent was to analyze the situation properly.

Upon re-entering the dream, I found myself not just observing the orange but guided by Sobek, the ancient Egyptian deity with the head of a crocodile.

He seemed to lead me toward a simple realization. As I followed him, I sensed a deep connection between the sentient nature of the orange and the broader harmony of all living things.

At one point, a horse appeared, aggressive and intent on attacking Sobek. Sobek ignored the advancement. I felt a calming presence during the confrontation. This underscored the powerful energy that Sobek embodied during the entire dream.

This series of dreams left me with a lot of questions when I woke up. I rested in meditation, not moving for a long time, contemplating the dreams. They made me question my perception of plants and their sentience. The experience suggested that plants, like the orange, may be much more in harmony with the Earth than previously imagined. It left me with the feeling they could even be more sentient than we are. They are in perfect harmony with the Earth while humanity, day by day, finds ways to become more and more disconnected from the natural order of the cosmos.

After this dream, I believe that plants, like oranges or any other, might possess a level of sentience and harmony far beyond what we currently understand. :dragon_face::hole::dragon_face:

This clip from Seth Rogen is pure gold when it comes to trying to explain this entire post :smiling_face::v:.

:upside_down_face:

:100:

1 Like