Hello dreamers

Hello,
My name is Ashley and I currently live on Maui tending land and creating a food forest. I love dreaming and exploring my subconscious as well as growing from working with my dreams and practicing dream re- entry. I have been interested, listened, and have actively participated with my dreams for the last 10 years. I have lucid dreamt irregularly my whole life and this year have done much more. I am reading Dream Yoga (slowly to integrate!) and when I practice the meditations and visualizations in the middle of the night I am able to lucid dream much more. I hope to integrate sleep yoga into my life and look forward to participating and connecting! Also I am curious if the book club is open to those who are just starting dreams of light.

4 Likes

Welcome! If you are an Emerald member I believe you can access the past recordings, but so much more is discussed during live meetings. Why not drop by and check one out? Not sure about the time difference from Hawaii, but it’s 9:00 PM EST and I find the stream of consciousness leads to many wonderful connections!

1 Like

Welcome Ashley, and lucky you for living in Maui. Barry is correct, re the ongoing book study group. Most welcome to join in.

2 Likes