Hi from Mt. Rainier area

Hi everyone! I am always looking for drops of little enlightenments. Constantly searching to evolve my knowledge about my Self and my potentials. Thought I should start to study during my dream time and this might be a community to share with. Earning knowledge is also about experiencing and I am looking forward to nocturnal experiences.
In the 70s I started TM and practiced Sidhi techniquics for 20 years, co-created a spiritual community of 150 adult and 75 kids near my hometown Hamburg in.Germany. I met my great teacher in the Pacific Northwest and felt in love with the afterlife in 2012. Since that time I used to think and say, that dying is the greatest moment in a live: Itā€™s like waking up from the dream we are dreaming when we are ā€˜awakeā€™. I started 3 days ago and I learned about Bardo Yoga which I want to pursuit in a very special way. That would take lotsa words ā€¦

3 Likes

Welcome to the evolving NightClub where the dreaming seemingly never stops. Youā€™ll discover so many resources about most facets of dreamingā€”Dream Yoga, Sleep Yoga, Bardo Yoga among so much else. Have you checked any of Andrew Holececkā€™s work on Bardo Yoga? Hereā€™s an introduction, an insightful interview with Robert Waggoner, Fear, Sleep Yoga, Dreams Of Premonition, Bardo Yoga and Much More! Interview with Robert Waggoner - Part 1 of 2 or perhaps an interesting post from a NC member who may have heard a voice from the Bardo? Looking forward to hearing more about your work in Seattle. I used to live there and have fond memories of Pikeā€™s Place Fish Market and the wonderful landscape.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, Iā€™ve been reading Andrews introduction into Bardo Yoga. I can follow his linear perspective starting with lucid dreaming and earning experiences before thinking about Bardo Yoga. I know myself walking the edge towards philosophy. I rather look towards the other side.
Whatā€™s the other side? As Andrew mentioned as so well: Do nothing = transcend thinking and feeling to become spaceless. Does he know that 99,9999 is space and the rest is matter? Space is no thing but eveyrhing potential? Andrew is telling that there is a gap between each thought. For me: there is that gap either 14 times/sec according to my great teacher or 1000 times/sec to Bashar, my other great teacher. Who can count and does it really matters? Important is that the blinking in and out of our consciousness is not depending on its creations= thoughts. We are ā€˜pulsatingā€™ according our level of frequency.
That;s just one point. At point I want to add that I donā€™t want to be right. Itā€™s just about truth. I like how Andrew is expressing itself and will listen to his Interview with Robert Waggoner.
PS: I replied to the NC member. And another PS: I donā€™t live in Seattle! I couldnā€™t live in dirt and depression. I live in the boondocks

2 Likes

I also live in the ā€œBoonies,ā€ on top of a hill, overlooking a large valley with lots of farmland around, but cleverly hidden 5 minutes from another world that is not a pure land.

1 Like

Hey @kairomancer welcome to the Club! :wave:

Moving Pictures Reaction GIF

1 Like

Living on a hill sounds great! Would you prefer to live near a holy river? Walking distance of 20 mins.
If so, letā€™s change. You might ask: ā€˜What is a holy river?ā€™. Itā€™s a river with ancient glacier water, like the Ganges is carrying water from molded water, the Nisqually is -actually only in summertime- contents water from our Mt. Rainier. Once it got bottled because of the high amount of selenium in it.
Anyways: I see mother Earth is a living being and I believe that many more earth-movements will occur. I had visions of a Tsunami hitting the north part of the west-coast. Well: I got over it. If I lose my place Iā€™m still abundant meaning abundant in wisdom. And an abundance of friends, of like-minded!.
If you like to live in a spiritual community, think again ā€¦

1 Like

Thanks. And yes: I like this Club. I like Andrew and what he has created, his engagement.
His knowledge is comprehensive! I am amazed. I let go of all those traditional teachings including Buddhism but I can translate most of it into my understanding.
Now I enjoy your webinars!
And Hello back to the bear from the Kariomancer. Wondewring if he knows what a kairomancer isā€¦

Visited the Ganges a couple of years ago and it was quite a treat, particularly the fire ceremonies in the evening. Living near a holy river would be fantastic because my wife could release fish at will! As it is, she goes to a friendā€™s house, with a sufficient stream on the property for the job. In dry times, sheā€™ll release worms, but the only drawback to where we live now is the lack of a place to fish freedum. We actually live quite near a pretty big river, but there are few, if any, surreptitious spots for releasing fish, though many folks are all around trying to do the opposite.

Barry, say Hi to your wife. Through my place a creek is running. Lotsa salmon is in the Nisqually. In october, no rod is needed: Just kick the salmon out of the water!
And you can built a water-generator and have electricity when there is power outage. We get fresh springwater from a little waterfall!

1 Like

Been salmon fishing in Alaska. It was not pretty. Iā€™m a vegetarian, sheā€™s not, but she wonā€™t kill animals. Iā€™ve found that Buddhists, will often eat meat and fish as long as they arenā€™t killed specifically for them. Yours sounds like an idyllic lifestyle.

Idyllic? Never thought about it that way. About my lifestyle: Right now I would say: an inquiring LS. Neverā€™ve been in India or Alaska but today I experienced the frequency of a Tesla coil, of a Rife machine and another new machine they call ā€˜the doctor in a boxā€™. Also a dream machine = a kinda glasses for the eyes with lights. Just great! I felt uplifted. Still do!

1 Like

Could use one of those. Mine has been repossessed.

Delayed welcome from me, warm welcome to NC. TM was my first meditation and had a huge impact. I actually got into dream yoga from my work with bardo yoga ā€“ the topics are so closely related. Let us know how we can help you at NC.