New Dream Teachings!

@JamesC

Thanks! but no problem, completely understand… I often have missed replying if I’ve read a comment to me and then distracted by another post (or life) and forgot to go back.

I had the exact start! (2010). I like to think of it as a “foot start”, step onto the ladder.

Ive come to see that because we are creatures of habit, we need “intense” and concentrated habit of some sort to be able to shift and ‘set an intention’. Its a bit like those books like The Secret by Ronda Byrne that talk about visualising something in the future for it to manifest.

I found there are many other ways (not just sitting on the cushion) to do a deep concentrated focused meditation (One-Pointed) which from my experience creates the same end goal; calming the winds of the mind.

At 5:25 - 19:20 Delson Armstrong’s tells his very interesting story of his different places he tried about (Andrew’s words) his “way in”.

That’s good if you are strongly drawn to a “way in”. I assume the plant medicine interest is something you’ll be looking into?
@NightHawk999 may know who here in NC chat knows more on this.

Wishing you much success!

Edit after NightHawk999 reply:
A link to great info:

2 Likes