Re-establishing dream practice after chaotic times

Excellent advice throughout @KhyungMar’ s post. Timing is one element that enwraps the entire process. For me, it is important to know when to take supplements such as galantamine and choline or plant-based tinctures because unless I time it right, I’ll miss the train. Knowing your body is knowing your mind—at one level. There are several posts on the 'Club site that discuss the body and breathing that I’m finding helpful for nighttime preparation.Lots about preparation in other posts. Here, and here, and here. Some of my fellow dream—clubbers have suggested other resources, as well.

Another consideration is daytime practices that find their way into the dream state. Andrew recently responded to a question about how a person can get over feelings of self-importance with a suggestion to work in a hospice. The next night I dreamt I’m working in a hospice caring for a person who played a character from a movie I saw earlier in the evening. I had a nice conversation with him and cared for him till he died. I think for me, more focus on Dharma, meditation and breathing during wake-time is what I want to bring with me into my nighttime journeys, timed to my body’s rhythm.

2 Likes