šŸ›° Recent Technology

Basically using the nonlocal realm to communicate instantaneously.

If you believe in telepathy (like with prayer), then why wouldnt it work with people or even animals too?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks for sharing these.

Especially enjoyed the story with the black panther at the end of the first video. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes, very powerful.

Not sure if you caught the Crow part at the end of the second video, I had forgotten about it, and had synchronicity yesterday when watched vid.

My understanding is the trick to successful communication is a calm, meditative mind. Much easier said than done, but gors to show you yet another benefit of a strong meditation practice, and trained mind.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/InstituteGC/status/1671196208948449280

3 Likes

The Sangha I attend online from upstate NY, unable to get reliable inter-web, uses Starlink!

3 Likes

There is nothing like the amazing human brain:

3 Likes

I was just thinking about the inner workings of the brain about 2 to 3 hours ago, another synchronicity :smiling_face:. I was thinking about the spark that passes through neurons. Would that be considered the primordial light or some kind of diluted light? Then, I was thinking about lightning too. To what extent does the light here separate from the emptiness? I donā€™t know, I stopped thinking about it because it seemed complicated.

Also, I was thinking about Neuralink. The FDA approved human trials. Who knows what cool stuff is hidden inside the brain? Or maybe it is kind of like one of those Apple things :man_shrugging:. I hold out hope that their trials are successful so people can regain the ability to walk after a paralyzing spinal cord injury.

Also, regarding the topic covered in that video, I wanted to attach their contact number and information along with an honor to Chester Bennington. Gone too soon.

artworks-000234523811-kq54qi-t500x500

4 Likes
4 Likes

Very happy when I saw this article. Google is already fighting deep fakes :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Timeless technology

3 Likes

Do you mean the tomb?

3 Likes

Dedication to oneā€™s parents . . . Memorable in this case by Tibetā€™s wonderful and heroic Milarepa. The recent book about him is one of my all-time favorites! (Just check the reviews)

3 Likes

Agreed. A synchronicity for me and my mom. Iā€™ll have to show her. I was just discussing with her how we began our journey preparing for the afterlife together four plus years ago now :slightly_smiling_face:.

The picture brings up an interesting topic, burial etcetera.

I love the idea behind the mushroom burial suit. Most specifically that mycelium would return my body to nutrients. I plan to be buried in one.

"Coined the ā€œInfinity Burial Suit,ā€ itā€™s an innovative, eco-friendly solution to traditional burials introduced by the company Coeio. The suit is interwoven with a special type of mushroom spore known as the Infinity Mushroom which works to speed up decomposition, neutralize toxins in the body, and transfer nutrients back to plant life.

Its creators, artist and researcher Jae Rhim Lee and entrepreneur Mike Ma, claim that the suit allows the body to return to the earth in a cleaner, more natural process that involves little waste. Not to mention, itā€™s a much greener alternative to other burial means.

Jae Rhim Lee states that the mushrooms used are specifically trained to consume human tissue. The fungus, along with other microorganisms, aids in decomposing the body and delivering nutrients back into the ecosystem.

The Infinity Burial Suit is an all-in-one funeral outfit that comes in adult sizes and is black in color, with white thread stitched throughout forming a lace-like pattern on the external layer of the suit where the mushroom spores and other biological materials live.

As of December 2021, the Infinity Burial Suit costs $1,500, which is far cheaper compared to traditional funerals that can cost numerous times more.

The product has been met with overall positive responses, with many appreciating the eco-friendly aspect of the suit. It also gained considerable public attention when actor Luke Perry was buried in an Infinity Burial Suit following his death in 2019. However, the scientific community is still studying its efficiency and long-term impacts on the environment.

As more people are looking for green alternatives in death care, the Infinity Burial Suit presents a compelling possibility. Users should note, however, that not all jurisdictions or cemeteries may accept this form of burial ā€“ local regulations should be researched. The wearerā€™s family must also be comfortable with the more ā€œnaturalā€ decomposition process that takes place with this method."

3 Likes

Already planning for cremation the Buddhist way, but Iā€™m glad people are thinking about it for themselves.

2 Likes

Very cool, never heard of this before, smart invention. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is the Buddhist way?

Cremation via a funeral Pyre bonfire of Eastern Red Cedar logs is my weapon of choice.

2 Likes

This is probably where Iā€™ll end up :+1:. Green Meadow: A Natural Burial Ground - Green Natural Burials Lehigh Valley

"Traditional Buddhist cremation follows a strict set of rituals and rites. Hereā€™s a brief overview:

1. Preparation for the Ceremony: After death, the body is traditionally washed and clothed. The body is then placed in a coffin, which is then placed in the family home for three days, allowing relatives and friends to pay their last respects and to meditate on the impermanence of life.

2. Funeral Ceremony: The funeral ceremony is then held where monks chant sutras, holy scriptures, and the friends and relatives repeat after them. They rejoice in the good deeds that the late individual has done in his or her lifetime and present merits to him or her.

3. Procession to the Crematory: The family, friends, and monks walk in a procession to the crematory, where more rituals and rites are performed to help the deceased through their transition from this world to the next. The casket is traditionally carried three times around the crematorium to symbolize the Buddhist three jewels - the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.

4. Cremation: Depending on the specific sect or tradition, only close family members may be present for the actual cremation. After the cremation, the ashes are collected and may be kept in an urn in the family home or placed in a Buddhist temple or cemetery.

5. Mourning Period: The family traditionally mourns the deceased for 49 days. During this time, families may hold additional ceremonies to ease the deceasedā€™s transition to the afterlife.

6. Memorial Services: Following the mourning period, memorial services are held annually. These services can continue for years after the death, allowing the families to honor the deceased and keep their memory alive.

It should be noted that the specifics can vary dramatically depending on the Buddhist tradition and culture, as well as the personal preferences of the deceased person or their family."

4 Likes

Banking on reaching The Bardo before my younger wife who will take care of the arrangements for cremation and have the Lamas read the Tibetan Book of Liberation Upon Hearing for me. Sheā€™s done the whole shebang many times before and lays out food appropriately for 49 days as well as other practices intended to aid the departed on the journey. If she goes first, I have a Lama friend nearby who I can count on for getting the details correct as well as what Iā€™m learning in Andrewā€™s three month course.

2 Likes

Also relying on these Liberation Bracelets from Garchen Rinpoche, one of the best . . .

A message from H.E. Garchen Rinpoche ~

Everyone likes to touch my body, but not everyone can always touch meā€”there are just too many people. Therefore, I have created the wristbands as a substitute for touching my body. Inside the wristband is a liberation-by-touch mantra, which is the essence of the hundred peaceful and wrathful deities of the Secret Mantra. They are all complete within the liberation- by-touch mantra, and this mantra is also the essence of the six buddhas who tame beings in the six realms of samsara

On the outside of the wristband is a liberation-by-seeing mantra. The Buddha realized that on the ultimate level, buddhas and sentient beings are inseparable. Thus, he said that whoever sees this mantra just once purifies the temporary obscurations of three hundred million eons. From the time in 1981 when I first obtained this liberation-by-seeing mantra until today, whenever I receive even just three dollars, I use the money to produce liberation-by-seeing mantras, so that I can pass them on to others. There is not the slightest difference between wearing this wristband and touching my hand, and in the future, I will be together with whoever wears this wristband. So you should think that touching these wristbands is the same as touching me.

ā€¢A movie about Garchen Rinpoche is here, if youā€™re interested.

2 Likes