🐍 Animal Communication

Thank you for your care.

I give him egg white (raw) every morning - he LOVES it. It was the recommendation of the vet - it keeps his protein levels high (the yolk would be too high on cholesterol for his liver).

And yes, what’s bringing him back is a mixture made by Sandy’s care giver (Maria da Luz, in english, “Mary of the Light” is her name… :heart_eyes: ) boiled chicken, with rice and spaghetti + pumpkin (to sooth his digestive system). We have started doing it here and he’s eating with a stronger appetite every day :rose:

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Great minds think a like :cowboy_hat_face:

Glad to hear he is doing a little better

2 Likes
3 Likes

Wild crow goes for walk with woman every day

3 Likes

I loved the video and the detail of “having a healthy fear of humans” :heart_eyes:
Once again these incredible videos are mind blowing. thank you for sharing! I will share them :star_struck:

3 Likes

3 Likes

For sure.

I saw a muskrat in a pond the other day, they look like a mix between small otters and ferret. Have seen them there in the past, and usually they splash and go underwater pretty quickly (even when its icy).

Was able to stand about 10 feet away. It went under water then came up and swam closer to me. (this is a first for these animals and me).

I got in a meditative state more so, and the muskrat swam in the direction of me to the shore then stopped at the shore line and chilled there, eventually turning its back to me and sending shock wave ripples trhough the water as it breathed, reminded me of these paintings:

Sometimes only metaphors can do these energies justice. The pond ripples were pretty cool symbol.

3 Likes

I have a pretty cool story about sheep…
one was about to give birth.
at their own rhythm, two males approached and supported her to giving birth naturally.
this is the story of a friend who has a land and shared this as a sacred event where she realized how animal communication is so subtle, natural and powerful. In this property sheep are not killed - their wool and cheese are too precious for that, as well as allowing for these miracles of nature to be witnessed.

3 Likes

beautiful story. thanks for sharing. amazing sync with the painting :heart_eyes:
this is one of the reasons why I love painting so much… it can explain things in such colorful detail and in ways that only a drawing (and sometimes a dream) can do.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think you might like this one, especially around the 3min50 second mark (with singing) :wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

uau!
lovely video and lovely human being…
very inspiring…
Lil Miss is very evolved… I feel she was giving him a kind of recognition for his amazing heart!

4 Likes

My doggie communicates a lot with his eyes. He thinks he can manipulate me (and he’s always right! :blush:) Must have learned it from a human - haha!

4 Likes

My daughter’a pooch Matilda. May be kissing cousins?

4 Likes

What a cute puppers!!!

3 Likes

Another cutie! Love pups :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What a beautiful story about the opossum! :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

hihihi…
he’s gorgeous and know what he’s doing… his eyes are very sweet. thank you for sharing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes