šŸ Animal Communication

OMGā€¦Matilda is also gorgeous! also with brown sweet eyesā€¦
thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Sweet soul Matilda! Nice photo too. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

tonight I had my first dream with Nina since she passed away on the 8th Decemberā€¦
She was in a beautiful place, full of energy and in good company.
we had a good time together :rosette:
Itā€™s so amazing how dreams can light our hearts up! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I used to meet some friends 2x a month to do yoga together and talk about spiritual stuff. One cold snowy night, the lady running it came in with a baby boa constrictor. I had previously run 9 miles in the snow, a personal record, I was sore but beaming and very happy to be there to do some stretching.

I asked the lady why she brought the snake. She said it was her sons, and didnt want to leave it in the car. I asked her if I could hold it, and she let him slither on my arm.

I sat down on the mat with him in my left hand and took notes with my right cuz they were doing a teaching on ACIM that night for the first hour. The snake stayed curled in a ball chilling in my hand for that entire hour. (not me, but it kinda looked like this):

Every so often he would stick his tongue out to taste air, or yawn (which I had not seen before, and was cool to witness).

She told me she had never seen him so calm before, usually hes exploring and crawling all over things and people. I told her it had to be he was feeling my elevated body temperature. Now I am more convinced it wasnā€™t just the heat, but he was also feeling my energetic vibes from the runners high and joy of accomplishing a big run and happy being with the group. I think we were both really content.

I was shocked by how smooth their skin is, almost like leather, and how warm their bodies get. Not my favorite snake story but its definitely in the top 10.

4 Likes

One wrong squeeze and you are bait for the wolves:

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Baby Owl Goes

3 Likes

the horses in Sintra also roll on like him! yeaaaaaah

I LOVE his name and this story! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@BlessingsDeers hope you enjoy:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I did not know the 3-4 roll rule, very interesting.

Yes The Owls name was a synchronicity for me too, and one that has appeared here more than once.

Shocking how human they behave, almost like they may have been one in another lifeā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

@BlessingsDeers I forgot to tell you, found out today the place I volunteer at a few times a month got 2 new horses.

Both are white. Rare event.

Kind of a cool synchronicity with the 2 horse vids I posted yesterday, each having a white horse.

3 Likes

I am sooooo happy that they have two new horsesā€¦ :heart_eyes:
being white is definitely special.

3 Likes

I LOVE the change of music when they take her in to help her!.. geniusā€¦ very intelligent and heartfeltā€¦ beautifulā€¦
so interesting to notice the dog and cat holding the space for her while she was drinking the milkā€¦ :heart_eyes: amazing guardiansā€¦

the rescuer looks a bit like 007 (Daniel Craig)ā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

:pisces:
Hes got a birthday coming up, no?

I wish you could see the new baby they got last fall. As well as what the cats do to me there, lol.

Yesterday I was out walking late (around midnight) and I took a shortcut through a business parking lot. Its typically empty, but there was a black suv there, the driver pulled up along side me and said:

ā€œAre you Michael?ā€

I said, ā€œWhat?!?ā€

ā€œAre you Michael? Did you call for a ride?ā€

It was an Uber driver, mistaking me for his customer.

Synchronicities are funny. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Michael againā€¦

no ideaā€¦

OMGā€¦ so cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Have had a few really great memories with buffalo, theyll gore you with those horns if you are not extremely careful. People die in National parks from them.

3 Likes
2 Likes

the way the two lionesses came to him in the beginning, reminded me of the stallions wanting to do the same with me without knowing meā€¦hihihi perhaps one dayā€¦ :heart_eyes:

BEAUTIFUL video.

2 Likes