[ Death šŸ’€ ]

"NightHawk999

May 2023

Really appreciate you sharing this dream. That is a very powerful dream. I am very sorry to hear about your sonā€™s death. In Garfields book, she speaks of Train sations, airports, bus stations, and other places of departure and arrival as being a very common symbol that appears in dreams about death or regarding death.

So interesting to me that your dream that you shared is almost identitcal to one I read about in Dream Messenger. Several of them included train stations, Including dreams where the dreamer could not go with the departed loved one, as they boarded a train or plane or a spaceship (page 77-78)

The symbolism is really cool. The ultimate ā€˜departureā€™ from life to death. The ultimate journey.

Appreciate you sharing those precognitive dreams. Its very inspiring to hear people share them. They change your life, its tough to look at the universe as being 100% disconnected after having these dreams. I think it is one of the strongest arguements for supporting the thesis that the world is not solid, lasting or independant."

@BlessingsDeers This was the most moving dream I have ever read about. It was around this time last year, when I first cracked open The Dream Messenger by PG, and it blew my mind. A few months later I meet you and you share this, and it profoundly deepened my faith and convictions to these sacred practices.

And then to have my own dream about her, and seeing not just how much it moved me, but also how it moves others is a true gift. Garfield rightly called them ā€œhealing gifts from the departedā€. If one wants proof of heaven and immortal souls, all one needs to do is pay close attention to their dreams.

I am very grateful for you deepening my conviction in how powerful intuition is. I think you may be the Queen of Intuition.

3 Likes