šŸ Animal Communication

:green_heart:
Great Mind thinks alike

LOL, that is a very diplomatic answer :heart_eyes:

On my bucket list to do a big road trip and tour its vastness. It is unbelievably massive!

2 Likes

that, or unconditional love, observance, acceptance and gratitude for all the love I feel here at NCC and with my American friends :pray:t3:

2 Likes

A dear American friend of mine told me the other day he drives a Subaru, now I am tempted to get oneā€¦:

@BlessingsDeers hope you enjoy:

A Beautiful Silence :60

4 Likes

Subaru Outback - See the World

ā€œPeninsula tail, you wont find that on a mapā€ā€¦

4 Likes

aaaahhh! you just replied to this question I hadā€¦ hihihhi

this add is just amazingā€¦ :heart_eyes:

delightful! :rose:

3 Likes

Amen, total homeruns, this one is my favorite of theirs:

Subaru Forester Wilderness: Well Adventured

3 Likes

If you like dogs, this movie is for you . . .

3 Likes

I was laughing high with this oneā€¦ hihihi
talk about being ā€œinsanely luckyā€, han? :heart_eyes: :dolphin: :dolphin: :heart_eyes: closing the restaurant is epic!..

3 Likes

lovelyā€¦ gonna watch it. thanks for the recommendation :rose:

3 Likes

Yes tough not to crack a smile with that one. Really like the part with the wolf/coyotte too.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

the video with animals rescuing other animals is so touchingā€¦
AMAZING!

the one with the sharks I had seen it before. incredible serviceā€¦

3 Likes

Wild Dolphin Knew Exactly How To Ask People For Help

@BlessingsDeers
Beloved, have you seen this one?

or this one:

Wild Dolphin Loves Playing

:blue_heart:

4 Likes

@BlessingsDeers

Wild Dolphins Play Catch With Their Favorite Person

Former Dolphin Hunter

Have not watched this video, but I really liked the title, hopefully its good (free movie, but you have to sign into google to view it):

Ocean Souls

4 Likes

@BlessingsDeers

4 Likes

Glad my daughter had the opportunity to swim with dolphins in Jamaica (2001)

4 Likes

itā€™s so beautiful that you share all these dolphin videos becauseā€¦ one of my gifts yesterday wasā€¦ a boat trip to go and see the dolphinsā€¦ :heart_eyes: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin:

what a gem seeing them playing with a see weedā€¦ thank yooou :dolphin:
what I most love about playing is thatā€¦ you can do it alone but itā€™s not the same and itā€™s too boring, it becomes too predictableā€¦ I also agree with her about creating bonds through playā€¦ brilliant.

nooooā€¦ amazingā€¦ :dolphin:
there is so much magic in asking for helpā€¦
and in observingā€¦

this is SO amazingā€¦ :heart_eyes: indeed humbling when wild animals decide to trust usā€¦ itā€™s heart opening and soul lifting :cowboy_hat_face:
delightful seeing the dolphin playing with the dogā€¦ :heart_eyes: being present for one another and clearly enjoying each otherā€™s companyā€¦

this one awakened a dream I have since 2005 when I friend asked me what I really wantedā€¦ my answer was to live some months in the ocean and do this kind of stuff, with an interdisciplinary team :heart_eyes: thanks for thatā€¦
I have a friend who has had a relationship with a dolphin when she was living near Findhorn (eco-village/spiritual community in Northern Scotland). The dolphin would come to her and they connected deeply with one another - in a her perspective as a female and a male :dolphin: :dolphin:

I LOVE your daughterā€™s smileā€¦ beautiful being she is :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

LOVE this pic.

Great synchronicity too, yesterday when I watched the dolphin videos, I thought to myself, swimming in the ocean with them (or pool) is now on my bucket list.

3 Likes

I dont think its a coincidence lol :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Amen

Anytime. Hope you network on the boat trip, and meet some interesting people who can help make this dream come true.

3 Likes