🐍 Animal Communication

beautiful… now I know why… all the little details in life make all the difference… it’s amazing how nature is SO PERFECT.

and guess what @NightHawk999 … yesterday… at sunset… I saw dolphins at my beach! :heart_eyes: they were SO MANY :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: I was deeply touched… and of course, connected with that drawing you shared a couple of days ago! your intuition is SO amazing! good work! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Amen Sister!

Reading this made my day, had to be really incredible to see. The Lord works in mysterious, miraculous, and glorious ways!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

more miracles happened… yesterday I was swimming near them (at a delightful beach 15m by car from where I live, where nature is even purer)! thought of you and your amazing intuition! :heart_eyes:
:dolphin:

3 Likes

Drowning Osprey Bird Rescued by BRAVE Woman

How close were you able to get to them?

This is so awesome, especially with that pic of the powerful Spiritual Being swimming with the dolphins.

Life is so amazing!

:dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin:
:ocean:

3 Likes

Tiniest Tiger Cub Is A Wild Man Now | The Dodo Little But Fierce

3 Likes

Baby Owl Goes Everywhere With Her Family | The Dodo

Posted this one before, but worth the repost if you have not seem it
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Vet Helps Bald Eagle Learn How To Fly Again | The Dodo

3 Likes

Guy Saves Bald Eagle From Drowning In River | The Dodo Faith = Restored

3 Likes

actually it was them getting to me! I only noticed when i saw people taking pictures from the shore…! My ego thought it was about me for a second… hihihi… then I looked back and there they were - jumping and swimming… ten meters from me or less… it was AMAZING…

I had seen it and loved watching it again… love how she’s so playful!.. hihihi something I would not imagine an owl to be… her eyes are SO incredible!..

already learning for one day to have your farm center, han? incredible service these people do! sometimes even them just need a gooood rest… :wink: :cowboy_hat_face: :feather:
:brown_heart:

I saved the drawing today. I want to remember this magic.

2 Likes

Ravens can talk!

3 Likes

This crow seems convinced he’s a tiny human

3 Likes

Why Crows Are as Smart as 7 Year Old Humans

3 Likes

Family Rescues Baby Fox In Their Backyard And Reunites Him With Mom

3 Likes

Chimp Sees The Sky For First Time In 28 Years | The Dodo

:sunny:
:pray: