🐍 Animal Communication

LOVED this video… full of love and joy :slight_smile:

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”
― Anatole France

3 Likes

now, this is what I call true motivation! the one that can move us through our limits!

3 Likes

Wild Bears Have Unique Relationship With Woman

3 Likes
3 Likes

Only today I realized that this oak tree, with whom I have a strong bond for several months now, was looking at me all along! Hihihi

and here’s a fresh inspiration from the forest… so impressive how silence can speak so eloquently

3 Likes

Deluxe Edition of Sky Contemplation:

Today I was contemplating the skies at home and… had Solimar (my beloved dog) asking for cuddling the whole time!..
The best version ever of this spiritual practice!
:brown_heart:

3 Likes

LOL love it!

Was out walking at dawn today, and the Rumi poem ‘the breeze at dawn’ was playing in my head. So wonderful to be out in nature before sunrise, and watch things ‘wake up’

3 Likes

Chatty Parrot

3 Likes
4 Likes

Lol, I actually saw this video like 5-10 years ago on tv, loved it then, forgot about it, and love it again now!

The part with the rocks was really impressive! So cool!

3 Likes

Humpback Whale Shows AMAZING Appreciation After Being Freed From Nets

3 Likes

A Whale Saved My Life | Close Encounters | BBC Earth

2 Likes

Guy Offers Hand to a Giant Octopus

2 Likes

Wild Walrus Takes A Summer Vacation Across Europe

2 Likes

Befriending a Sperm Whale

2 Likes

Otters Super Excited for Huge Salmon

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers
Saw a buck while out for a night ride on my bike tonight

Pretty rare occurance.

I thought it was a statue on someones front lawn.

I stopped and it ran.

I walked hoping it didnt run far, but couldnt see in the dark.
Then I caught its horns in the sky.

Tried to connect with it with the white light technique.

Was surprised that it did not run away.

Sent it love and a hug through the ether. About 20 seconds later, a car pulled onto the road an stopped shining its headlights.

The symbolism of being bathed and blinded by the headlights was not lost on me. (this time of night I almost never see cars on this street, let alone ones that stop, lomda cool)

3 Likes

lovely… :heart_eyes:

after the love, the buck could receive the light…
whenever an animal comes our way, it’s always a blessing the way I see it. And having the pure heart to connect with them, making them feel loved and cherished (you are a Master in that)… that’s advanced awareness beloved friend!..

I have gratitude :infinity: to express to you, my Heart…
Last Saturday I was at the horses sanctuary and you were the inspiration!.. (that image you had of me by the sea next to a horse, remember? then I mentioned that to a friend, and he gave me this contact).
I LOVED it SO MUCH, and the people there, that I will be doing my one week (or less, gonna figure that out in the next months) creative dream retreat in 2025! :dolphin: they are very awakened people and the land is profoundly abundant… they have built a circle of old olive trees…
I think you would love to meet this place and project! :cowboy_hat_face:

Here’s some pictures of me and one of the horses “Harmony”:

@Kalabasis check this out… I think you would also LOVE to get to know this land and project :dolphin:

3 Likes

Tiny Goats Climb All Over Huge Alpaca, He Loves It! | Cuddle Buddies

3 Likes

Dog Steals Cat Food For His Goose Friend

3 Likes